Ashley L. Gill is an associate in the Business Practice Group. Her practice is primarily focused on estate planning and administration, taxation, commercial transactions and corporate law. Ms. Gill graduated from the University of Florida with an LL.M. in Taxation in 2013 where she served on the Board of Student Editors for the Florida Tax Review. In 2012, she received a Juris Doctor with high honors from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law where she served as the Notes and Comments Editor for the UALR Law Review and was awarded the Brunson Award for her distinguished service on the Law Review.
- Member, Pulaski County Bar Association
- Member, Arkansas Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Central Arkansas Estate Council
- Member, Arkansas Probate and Trust Law Review Editorial Board
- Secretary, Boys and Girls Clubs of Bryant Board of Directors
Testamentary Disposition of Non-probate Assets: Whether IRAs Are Comparable to Life Insurance Policies and Whether Testators Should Be Able to Change an IRA Beneficiary by Will, 34 U. Ark. Little Rock L. Rev. 153 (2011)