Ben Jackson is a trial lawyer who joined the firm as part of the litigation team in 2006. He has spent his entire career in civil defense litigation. Mr. Jackson currently represents numerous hospitals, medical clinics and physicians. He also handles litigation in the areas of products liability, class action, and multi-district litigation, as well as all forms of appellate advocacy, mediation and arbitration. Mr. Jackson has successfully tried numerous civil cases to defense verdict, including cases where the damages claimed well exceeded one million dollars.
- Successful outcomes in numerous jury trials in various state and federal jurisdictions in Arkansas
- Currently representing an array of medical care providers, corporations and insurance companies in a variety of litigation
- Representation commercial clients engaged in litigation, contract disputes class action and products liability cases both in Arkansas and in multi-district litigation
- Numerous successful outcomes in mediations in a variety of areas of litigation
- Consulting medical care providers in the areas of risk management, insurance coverage, physician credentialing and practice review, and other areas of hospital and clinic management
University of Arkansas Law Review
Case Note: Griffen v. Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission: An Unclear Opinion on Vagueness, 58 Ark. L. Rev. 983 (2006)