Mr. W. Christopher Barrier is an Of Counsel member of the Business Practice Group. His practice has primarily focused on commercial and real estate matters including bond financing for industrial, residential, healthcare, higher education, utilities and public improvements. Previously, Mr. Barrier served as outside counsel to the air and solid waste divisions of the Arkansas Department of Pollution Control and Ecology Commission.
- Member & Former Officer, Arkansas Bar Association
- Former Chair, Financial Institutions Law Section
- Former Chair, Real Estate Law Committee
- Former President, Friends of the Zoo
- Former Trustee, Arkansas Arts Center
- Former Board Member, Arkansas Symphony Orchestra
- Former Officer, Arkansas Symphony Orchestra Foundation
- Member & Former Chair, Hendrix College Alumni Association
- Former Member, Jewish Federation of Arkansas
- Former Board Trustee, Temple B’Nai Israel
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America* in the area of Real Estate Law, in Little Rock, 1987-2016
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America* in the area of Land Use and Zoning Law, in Little Rock, 2007-2016
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America* in the area of Municipal Law, in Little Rock, 2011-2016
*Published by Woodward White, Inc.