Walk away with dozens of practical solutions to real tax and estate planning problems and the knowledge to implement them. This course covers a variety of no-nonsense tax and estate planning strategies that every business and individual should consider. Learn to employ specific approaches that maximize opportunities to minimize taxes for businesses and estates. The tips and strategies presented in this course will allow you to easily and quickly identify and hone in on those tax savings strategies that fit your client’s situation.
- Recognize developing tax issues that may impact business operations
- Implement strategies to reduce the taxes imposed on closely held entities
- Plan for the impact of business taxes on their owners
- Identify certain cross-testing issues in qualified plans
- Minimize estate and gift tax transfer taxes via planning techniques and opportunities
- Consider latest developments surrounding estate planning techniques
- Recognize like-kind exchange
Who Should Attend:
Accountants, attorneys and other tax practitioners who will be advising clients on various tax issues affecting closely held entities or clients with estate tax issues.
This is a basic to intermediate level program presented in a group live setting. Attendees should possess a basic knowledge of business taxation and/or of estate and gift taxation.
This seminar qualifies for 8 hours of CPE and 6.75 hours of CLE credit, including one hour of ethics.
Mitchell Williams is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.