Annie Dawson is a Counsel member of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group focusing her practice on complex civil litigation, including health care law and insurance defense. She also specializes in corporate internal investigations and white collar criminal defense where she advises companies on risk-management and employment matters.
- Served on trial teams for large international law firm defending major pharmaceutical companies.
- Served on trial team that reached successful settlement of white-collar employment dispute involving trade secrets and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Served as counsel for large international company for their white collar investigation matter with state governmental agency, advising on policies for country wide implementation.
- Served as pre-trial counsel for many health care providers and insurance companies, preparing witnesses for depositions and drafting substantive motions.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Member of University Baptist Church, Fayetteville, Arkansas