Jonathan K. Nichols
Jonathan K. Nichols is an associate with the firm's Tax practice. He counsels businesses and entrepreneurs on tax matters and business transactions. He also assists individuals with estate planning, trusts and tax efficient charitable gifting. Before law school, Jonathan received his Masters in Accountancy from the Sam Walton Graduate School of Business at the University of Arkansas, and went on to pass all four sections of the CPA exam.
Jonathan recently received his Level 3 Award in Wine from the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, passing the exam with Merit. He is now pursuing his Level 4 Diploma in Wine, which is widely regarded as one of the flagship certifications amongst wine professionals and Sommeliers in the world.
- Advises high net worth individuals on complex tax and transactional issues.
- Serves as council to corporate and individual clients on formation, tax, and ongoing transactional issues.
- Assists clients in navigating the world of estate planning and developing comprehensive strategies that achieve individual and family goals in the most tax efficient manner.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Former Staff Editor, University of Arkansas School of Law Journal of Food Law & Policy
- Former Member, Business Law Society
News & Articles