At Mitchell Williams, our Alcohol Permitting and Regulation lawyers have been at the forefront of alcohol legislation in counties across the State of Arkansas. The combination of our experience and our long history of working with Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and with representatives at the city and county level allows us to efficiently and effectively assist our clients in navigating complex regulations and permitting requirements.
Our lawyers are members of the National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals (NALCP) and have extensive experience with state and federal regulations governing the manufacture, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages as they relate to producers, distributors and retailers in Arkansas. Our clients range from small local breweries and restaurants to national retailers, convenience stores and hotels.
Our representation goes beyond alcohol permitting and regulation as we provide strategic business counsel to help our clients obtain the necessary permits and licenses for hospitality business operations. Our range of services include:
- Alcohol permitting and regulations
- Counsel on regulations related to marketing, advertising and sale of alcoholic beverages
- Representation of clients before administrative agencies and the courts
- Appeals of decisions of administrative agencies
- Advise counties, cities, and businesses on wet-dry elections
- Formation and governance of private clubs in wet and dry counties
- Business formation
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Real estate needs
- Employment law compliance
- General civil litigation
- Commercial liability defense
- Obtaining other permits and licenses required by federal, state and local governmental bodies
- Intellectual property matters
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8868.