Mitchell Williams regularly represents energy and utility clients in matters of business transactions, regulatory issues, and resolution of disputes. Our Little Rock-based team has decades of experience working in the field of public utility law.
- Compliance with regulatory rulings and regulations
- Certification proceedings
- Rate cases
- Transmission and distribution utilities
- Development of rate case applications and supporting testimony
- Representation at rate case proceedings and other hearings
- Applications for certificates of convenience and necessity
- Utility service contracts
- Right-of-way easements
Our experience includes representation of public utilities before the Arkansas Public Service Commission, the Arkansas General Assembly, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Congress, and state and federal courts.
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8845.