Clients faced with defending their professional or medical liability are often dealing with claims involving large financial exposure combined with complex legal and technical issues. Mitchell Williams’ Professional and Medical Liability Defense team provides a full range of legal defense services to clients facing professional liability, disciplinary, and licensure matters. Our team has experience defending physicians, hospitals, nursing homes and other types of medical providers in lawsuits alleging negligence.
Defense of malpractice cases and related services include:
- Legal audits of professional liability exposure
- Strategic legal guidance to reduce exposure to liability
- Reviews of practice procedures and protocols
- Factual investigations of initial complaints
- Discovery and depositions
- Pretrial settlements
- Trial preparations and coordination of expert witnesses
- Trial of professional liability and malpractice cases
- Appeals of unfavorable verdicts
- Structured settlements
- Representation in negotiations with malpractice insurance carriers
- Consultation with local counsels throughout the country
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8813.