When litigation arises out of a real estate transaction, clients need attorneys who are not only skilled litigators, but who also understand complex deal financings, ownership structures, and local and state rules that apply to secured transactions.
With offices across the state of Arkansas, our team provides cost-effective services by eliminating the need for additional local counsel. Our lawyers provide strategic, business oriented advice and often call on resources from the firm’s business and tax lawyers to assist in real estate matters.
Our services include:
- Purchase/sale contracts and options
- Secured loans, including foreclosure, receivership, guaranty enforcement and disbursement issues, as well as lender liability and bad faith claims
- Loan participations and co-ownership arrangements, including inter-creditor agreement and agent disputes
- Management and operating agreements
- Ownership structures, partnerships, limited liability company and percentage disputes
- Title matters including lien and ownership priority, easement rights, mechanic’s lien rights, adverse possession, and accretion/erosion issues
- Commercial leases, eviction, and forcible detainer actions, and rights of first refusal
- Construction disputes, including subsidence, excavation, general contractor and subcontractor disputes
- Low-income housing requirements, including Section 8 and other HUD-type disputes
- Eminent domain disputes, including litigation regarding fair market value, right to take disputes, urban redevelopment issues and relocation
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8855.