Colt D. Galloway
Colt Galloway is a litigator with experience in developing policies and best practices for the preservation of Electronically Stored Information (ESI). Colt assists in representing business clients in various matters, including premises liability cases and contract disputes. Previously, Colt worked for a multinational corporation serving as an in-house contract attorney.
- Conducts legal research and analysis on various state and federal laws.
- Drafts pleadings, motions, and briefs to advance the interests of businesses.
- Advised businesses on policies and best practices for the preservation of Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Note and Comment Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- Represented nonprofit organizations in the University of Arkansas School Of Law Transactional Clinic
News & Articles