Walter G. Wright
Arkansas Environmental, Energy, and Water Law
The Arkansas Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Division (“NRD”) has issued a Request for Qualifications for:
Professional Engineering Services for Flood Rick Analysis and Watershed Management Planning (“RFQ”)
NRD states that it is soliciting responses from qualified consultants to obtain engineering support for the purpose of:
- Executing flood risk analysis and digital hazard mapping
- Development of Environmental Protection Agency nine-element watershed management plans
- SWAT model development for EPA nine-element watershed management plans
NRD states a detailed RFQ package will be provided to “interested parties” outlining submittal requirements and selection methodology.
The RFQ addresses associated issues such as:
- Scope of Services Requested
- Proposed Schedule of Events
- Written Qualifications Submission Guidelines
- Evaluation of Responses and Selection Criteria
- Selection of Consultants for Interviews
- Oral Presentations and Interview
- Selection of Consultant for Negotiations
The submittal deadline is 2:00 p.m. on March 13th.
A copy of the RFQ can be downloaded here.