We believe in working hard and finding creative solutions to help our clients achieve their goals in a complicated business environment. Our Municipal and Public Finance team of attorneys have extensive experience in municipal and public finance transactions counseling issuers, underwriters, investors, financial advisers and trustees on tax-exempt and complex structured debt financing. Our team includes attorneys specifically dedicated to the tax aspects of municipal financing.
We represent state, county, municipal and educational issuers; conduit borrowers; letter of credit banks; and regional underwriters and financial advisers. We serve as bond, underwriters, issuers, borrowers, special tax and disclosure counsel for all types of public financing projects throughout Arkansas.
Our services include:
- Franchise Fee Revenue Bonds
- Private Placement Bond Offerings
- Sales and Use Tax Revenue Bonds
- Tax-Exempt 501(c)(3) Conduit Bond Transactions
- Tax-Exempt and Taxable Public Finance Transactions
- Tax-Exempt Private Activity Bonds - Industrial Development Bonds (Act 9 Bonds)
- Letters of Credit
- Municipal and School Lease Financing
- Trustee Representation
- Underwriter Representation
Because of our breadth of service, we also represent state and local issuers in matters of eminent domain, foreclosures, workouts, environmental and hazardous waste, drawing on the related expertise available throughout the firm.
Members of our public finance group are active members of the National Association of Bond Lawyers.