Mitchell Williams’ health care team works with hospitals, health care systems, nursing homes, physician’s practices, health exchanges, and others to provide guidance in navigating this highly regulated industry. Our clients include health care providers, suppliers and other entities that must manage legal obligations while serving and caring for patients.
Our multi-disciplinary team draws on a broad range of legal, business and health care industry experience to best serve our clients. We leverage the collective knowledge of the team to collaborate and draw upon individual experience of lawyers with skilled experience in health care technology and privacy, insurance, fraud and abuse claims, labor and employment matters, real estate transactions, and corporate transactions including sales and acquisitions.
We regularly represent health care clients on matters of:
- HIPAA and privacy issues including medical records, electronic health records and telemedicine
- Completing fair market value documentation
- Compliance program development, monitoring, and documentation
- Contract drafting including physician contracts and non-compete agreements
- Enforcement of third party payer contracts
- Physician immigration matters
- Regulatory and operational issues including the Stark Act, Anti-Kickback Statute and FDA guidelines
- Obtaining licensure
- Medicare and Medicaid enrollment, audits, investigations and disclosure engagements
- Mergers, acquisitions and restructuring businesses
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8871.